Opening an account with Texas Health Credit Union is easy. A $25 savings account entitles the member to access all of our other account and loan products. Our checking accounts feature no monthly service charge, free online banking/bill payer and access to your funds at hundreds of no service charge ATMs.
THCU membership is open to:
- Persons who live, work, attend school, or worship and businesses within 10 miles of the THCU office at 4800 Grover Avenue
- Family members of any credit union member
- Employees of the following:
- Department of State Health Services
- Whole Foods Market
Membership is also open to members and employees of the following associations:
- Texas Public Health Association
USA Patriot Act
At THCU, we comply with the USA Patriot Act.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and a current government issued photo I.D. We may also require additional documentation to verify your identity.